- NJSA 39:3-76.2A – Failing to have proper safety restraint on child
- NJSA 39:8-1 – Failing to have Vehicle Inspected
- NJSA 39:3-33 Failure to properly display license plate
- NJSA 39:3-29B Failure to have Registration
- NJSA 39:3-29C Failure to have Insurance Card
On April 30, 2013, Missy appeared in Court for what was supposed to be a first appearance to enter a plea. Due to the confrontation that Missy had with the police officer, the Prosecutor indicated that he could not amend or dismiss any violations. Missy’s request to seal the record (so that it would not be available to the public) was rejected.
In an effort to do damage control, the Gorga team requested to plead Guilty and be done with the entire matter. So, on April 30, 2013, Defendant Melissa Gorga pled as follows:
- GUILTY to Failing to have proper safety restraint on child
- GUILTY to Failing to have Vehicle Inspected
- GUILTY to Failure to properly display license plates
The remaining violations were dismissed with court costs assessed against Melissa since she produced a registration and an insurance card for the Prosecutor.
We look forward to Melissa Gorga’s explanation on how Teresa Giudice is responsible for her failure to use proper safety restraints for her child.