The Scheduling Order was entered on the docket of the Federal Bankruptcy / Adversary Proceeding case on December 21, 2012.
The new scheduling order amended deadline dates to tie into the Court’s decision on the following motions:
- Signature filed a motion for leave to file an Amended Complaint;
- Studio Holdings filed a motion to dismiss the Amended Third Party Complaint of ROC Fashions;
- ROC Fashions filed a motion for leave to file a Second Amended Third Party Complaint;
- Studio Holdings intends to file a motion to disqualify attorneys for Signature Apparel;
- Signature Apparel has advised that it may file a motion to disqualify attorneys for Studio Holdings.
All motions and contemplated motions shall be argued on March 14, 2013. Until motions are decided all depositions are suspended, however, documentary discovery shall proceed pursuant to the following schedule:
- Fact discovery will be completed within 60 days of Court’s final dispositions on Motions;
- Expert disclosures will be completed within 67 days of Court’s final disposition on Motions;
- Affirmative expert reports shall be completed within 105 days of Court’s final disposition on Motions;
- Reply expert reports shall be completed within 135 days of Court’s final disposition of Motions;
- Expert depositions shall be completed within 165 days of Court’s final disposition of Motions;
- Summary Judgment motions shall be filed within 45 days of completion of expert discovery;
- Signature’s Motion for leave to file an Amended Complaint shall be heard on March 14, 2013;
- Lauritas’ Answer to the Amended Complaint shall be filed 21 days after the Court grants leave to file the Amended Complaint.
It appears that the dates may run during filming for Season 5. It will be interesting to see if the Lauritas’ court dates or appointments with attorneys are caught on tape. If the Housewife franchise is supposed to reflect the reality of their lives, surely the Lauritas’ court fiasco must play a part of the show.